The committee held one of their regular meetings on 11th January, here is a precis of what was discussed :
- There has been an increase in traffic on both the website and Facebook – Have you added these sites to your social media?
- All clubs have paid their Badminton England Fees and you will be pleased to hear your club is insured
- League results are being forwarded to Paul at email@example.com, please can captains continue to do so and also advise him of any re-scheduled matches
- A mens and ladies tournament for Non-county league players is being arranged. The provisional date is Sunday 7th May at Littlehampton Squash & Badminton Club.
- Worthing Leisure Centre is holding an open day and BE has arranged for Panuga Riou to attend and challange local young players.
- AGM is set for Wednesday 17th May at Worthing Leisure Centre.