To all Worthing and Brighton clubs….
Once again it’s time to arrange the Worthing and Brighton leagues for the new season. Could I please ask all clubs to let me know which teams they would like to enter for the 2017/18 season? Please note the following:
- Please make it very clear whether you would like Worthing or Brighton, 6-player (full) or 4-player (combi) and obviously mixed/mens/ladies.
- The final deadline for entries will be the end of August 2017.
- Even if no division existed last year, please still submit entries (eg Brighton ladies). If we get sufficient entries we will run the league.
- There was talk at the Brighton AGM of the possibility of running some kind of singles competition. Please let me know if any of your players would be keen to get involved in this. We are happy to do it if there is sufficient interest.
- The fixtures meeting is on the 14th September, I believe at Portslade leisure centre. (Details TBC.) The committees would be extremely grateful to have at least one attendee from each club so please keep this date free or find a representative at your club who can attend.
- Entries should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Although we try to accommodate promotions or relegations from the previous season, it isn’t always possible as teams drop out or join each year, so please bear that in mind.
Any other queries drop me a message on the e-mail addresses above and I hope you are all having a fantastic Summer break.