Please find details of a UKCC level 1 coaching course, an application form is attached at the bottom of the post.
|Venue:||University of Chichester, College Lane, Chichester, PO19 6PE|
|Date||Start and Finish Time:|
|Day 1||11/03/2017||9.30am – 4.30pm|
|Day 2||12/03/2017||9.30am – 4.30pm|
|Day 3||18/03/2017||9.30am – 4.30pm|
After completion of this course you may be entitled to a FREE membership to the BADMINTON England Coaching Register*.
As a member of the BADMINTON England Coaching Register you will enjoy all of the benefits listed below:
– Civil Liability Insurance inc Employers’ Liability
– Affiliation to BADMINTON England inc use of “BADMINTON England Registered Coach” Logo
– Registered to Coach’ card
– Access to coach education events
– Access to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
– Discounted shuttle scheme
The course will cost £215 for BE members and £225 for non members
For those living or coaching in the Worthing area they is an opportunity to apply for some funding for this course. For more details please visit – https://www.adur-worthing.gov.uk/worthing-scholarships-for-sports-coaches/